Backend developer in Cloud and Virtualization
Mina develops and maintains telecommunications-grade software, that is driving our customers networks and helping them to deliver products and services, targeting network virtualization (NFV),
mobile edge computing (MEC) and internet of things (IoT). We are a friendly and distinguished community of engineers, empowered to choose their technology and industry path.
We are looking to recruit Backend developer in Cloud and Virtualization.
- Design, develop and maintain REST API interfaces in Python on top of Kubernetes service provisioning infrastructure.
- Define and update SQL and NoSQL database structures including monitoring real time data.
- University degree
- Passionate about new technologies
- At least 1 year of experience as a developer
- Solid programming and problem solving skills
- Experence in one or more of:
- Python3, FastAPI, SQLAlchemy
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Kubernetes, Docker, Qemu
- Self-motivated and able to learn independently
- Professional environment and great colleagues in stable, multicultural company, with opportunities for long-term professional development
- Standard 40-hour work week; Work-from-home is allowed
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Your own technology training budget (for conferences, courses etc.)
- Cutting-edge equipment and tools that make you feel more productive
- Financial assitance for car and property credit
- Annual bonus