Quality engineer in Cloud/Kubernetes Network virtualization
Mina develops and maintains telecommunications-grade software, that is driving our customers networks and helping them to deliver products and services, targeting network virtualization (NFV), mobile edge computing (MEC) and internet of things (IoT). We are a friendly and distinguished community of engineers, empowered to choose their technology and industry path.
We are looking to recruit a Quality engineer in Cloud/Kubernetes Network virtualization.
- Design, execute and automate testing procedures, for verification of the next generation network virtualization software products;
- Maintain detailed testing documentation;
- Review designs, identify and analyze defects and help improving overall quality of the software products;
- Help Software developer teams in testing of comprehensive functionality;
- Help Technical support teams in initial on-site installation of new or enhanced modules;
- Maintain sophisticated knowledge in relevant networking and virtualization standards and technologies.
- Passionate about quality, punctuality, troubleshooting and problem-solving;
- Working experience at least 1 year;
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Unix/Linux experience;
- CCNA or other networking experience;
- Kubernetes or Docker or AWS/Azure experience;
- Fluent in English.
- Professional environment and great colleagues in stable, multicultural company, with opportunities for long-term professional development
- Standard 40-hour work week; Work-from-home is allowed
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Your own technology training budget (for conferences, courses etc.)
- Cutting-edge equipment and tools that make you feel more productive
- Financial assistance for car and property credit
- Annual bonus